The brands featured in this article are partners of NBCUniversal Checkout. E! make a commission on your purchase. Prices are accurate as of publish time. Items are sold by retailer, not E!.
It seems like it happens every year: The holidays arrive, then the new year begins, and then…oh, right. We realize that there’s still winter ahead. A lot of it, in fact.
And every year, we get to this point, and somehow convince ourselves: Eh, there’s not that much, actually. I can do without that thing. Those gloves. A pair of mittens. Some rain boots that actually fit.
Then we spend the next two months cursing ourselves for not just going for it, and vow to do so by the next winter. But do we? No, we forget as soon as the weather warms up. So the cycle begins over.
Fortunately for all of us, I’m here to break it. I’ve pulled together a list of the top 15 winter accessories we always forget we need. Regardless of what that little voice in the back of your head says, it’s never too late to buy them.
Source link As winter closes in and temperatures drop, it is not too late to buy winter accessories to keep you warm, stylish, and cozy this season. With so much fashionable winter gear to choose from, here is a list of 15 winter accessories it is still not too late to buy.
1. A Chic Wool Coat – Ladies, stay warm in a stylish wool coat that will keep you looking sophisticated no matter the temperature.
2. Animal-Print Scarves – Take your outfit up a notch with an on-trend animal-print scarf that will keep the chill at bay.
3. Earmuffs – These timeless classics will make a great addition to your winter wardrobe and keep your ears nice and snug.
4. Wool Gloves – Great for any winter occasion, look for an attractive pair of wool gloves to make a fashion statement while keeping your hands toasty.
5. Knitted Beanies – Perfect for any snow day, a knitted beanie will keep you super cozy and fashionable.
6. Ski Goggles – Ski goggles are all the rage this season and are a must-have for any ski trip.
7. Faux Fur Capes – A fabulous way to stay warm and look great, a faux fur cape will make all the difference.
8. Sherpa Jacket – Get all the style of a traditional winter coat with the cosy comfort of a sherpa jacket.
9. Fur-Lined Boots – Good for any outdoor activity, fur-lined boots will keep your feet warm and dry.
10. Thermal Leggings – Thermal leggings are the perfect winter clothing essential that will keep your legs nice and warm.
11. Knit Mittens – A more stylish way to keep your hands warm, why not grab a pair of ultra-trendy knit mittens.
12. Snoods – Snoods are ideal for keeping warm without losing a sense of style.
13. Fleece-Lined Hat – A fleece-lined hat is another great choice for keeping your head warm in the winter weather.
14. Knee-High Socks – Knee-high socks are an adorable way to stay warm during the winter and make a great fashion statement.
15. Blanket Wrap – Not just for the home, you can transform your look with a cozy blanket wrap.
Winter can be a season of fashion and warmth. Grab one of these winter accessories – or all of them – and make sure you are winter-ready as the temperatures drop. It is not too late to stay stylish, warm, and warm-hearted this winter.