We independently selected these deals and products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!. Prices are accurate as of publish time.
Valentine’s Day is almost here and it’s time to get into gift shopping mode. Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle website goop dropped its annual Valentine’s Day gift guide. Each year, we look forward to the selection, from the outrageous picks beyond our budget to the thoughtful gifts that may make our lives easier.
This year, the selection includes 408 items, with a value totaling around $418,038 (yes, I did that math so you don’t have to). There’s even a $33,870 pair of earrings. If you want to do some goop-inspired gift shopping, here are some of the useful items we’d actually buy.
Source link It’s Valentines Day and Goop, Gwenyth Paltrow’s luxury lifestyle website, has released its 2020 Valentine’s Day gift guide. The guide features an impressive array of gifts that’s sure to spoil your loved one. With its eye-watering price tag of $418,038, it’s clear that this guide isn’t for the faint of heart. We’ve rounded up some of the best items from the guide that we think your Valentine will appreciate.
1. While having the world at your feet may not be a literal purchase, it is a romantic gesture (and slightly more affordable option) from the guide. Have a picnic with a view of the world’s most romantic cities courtesy of Globe: All Six Continents Book.
2. Cut the morning rush at breakfast with a four-piece breakfast set from Elite Home. This luxurious set includes a tray, a four-slice toaster, an egg cooker, and a waffle maker.
3. For the jetsetter, nothing completes your packing experience like these Louis Vuitton neospeed luggages. They come in three sizes and boast sleek and stylish designs.
4. Get the best of both worlds with the SKIMS Women’s Jogger Fleece set. These chic sweatpants nab a luxurious feel while they offer comfort and warmth.
5. Goop swears by this set from Biologique Recherchée, which comes with four luxurious skin care items that promise to hydrate and nourish your Valentines skin.
6. Relax and unwind with this round jute floor cushion from Kmart. The perfect accessory for any relaxing evening.
7. No better way to envelop your Valentine in warmth than with this sapphire shawl from Eri Shimatsu.
8. Get your Valentine in the mood for romance with an exquisite bouquet of roses from La Fleur.
9. Request for these Dior reversible earrings for your loved one. They boast a stylish look and easily switch between gold, white gold, and diamonds.
10. Gift your Valentine a luxurious trip to the spa with Leonor Greyl Revitalizing Hair Spa Treatment.
11. Give a luxurious and refreshing bathing experience with this champagne massage set from Bamford.
12. Pamper your loved one with this Burberry leather purse, adorned with the iconic Burberry check.
13. Goop recommends this charming Lulu Frost necklace, perfect for a chic night out.
14. Treat your Valentine to dinner under the stars with this solar-powered Juliette Lantern from Supperclub.
15. These gorgeous Ondder pearl earrings from Ni Ni Shang promise to light up the night.
16. Make your Valentine feel special from head to toe with this pair of Valentino flats with crystals.
17. Enjoy cozy nights by the fire and exquisite pots of tea with this Etwas Etagere from Sohm & Kracht.
18. Let your Valentine show off their impeccable taste with a Goyard clutch.
19. Is there anything more romantic than Aesop’s Love Balm? We think not!
20. For a subtle tribute to your relationship, this stone moon ring from Stone & Strand is the perfect way to express your love.
21. And who says your Valentine needs to suffer from the cold? Let them stay warm and chic with this quilted Down Outerwear coat from Simons.
22. Surprise your loves with a stunning Cartier Love Ring that is adorned with 16 round-cut diamonds.
These are just some of the best items from Goop’s Valentine’s Day gift guide that are sure to give an unforgettable experience for your Valentine. And if you’re feeling extra generous, why not take a look at the entire guide?