glx_f1c67fb6a474ecfe39ae91a41804ce57.txt c416aa02f97f4a3afa078304035f9391

Inside the Shocking Aftermath of Sherri Papini’s Kidnapping Hoax – E! Online

Reviewing phone records, authorities found that she had been in contact with the ex since as early as December 2015, both of them using prepaid cell phones.

Sherri stayed at his apartment and never left for the entirety of the three weeks she was gone, Ex-Boyfriend told investigators. She didn’t eat much and at one point she had him brand her shoulder with a wood-burning tool that she had instructed him to go out and buy from Hobby Lobby. And, he added, though he didn’t have a TV, she kept up with the news on her phone and, knowing that people were looking for her, didn’t want to be seen.

She cut her own hair, the ex continued, and self-inflicted most of her own bruises and burns. He never laid hands on her, he added, but when asked for help, such as to “‘bank a puck'” off her leg as she requested, he complied.

The ex said he drove Sherri back up to Northern California after she told him she missed her kids, and on the way back she tossed her prepaid phone out the car window. He also told investigators that he didn’t call authorities himself once he saw the news of the alleged kidnapping, considering that akin to turning himself in “for nothing,” but he told himself that he “would not fight it” if they eventually got in touch.

Source link On the morning of November 3, 2016, news broke of Sherri Papini’s horrific abduction ordeal. She was found chained and beaten on the side of a California highway after being missing for three weeks. While the entire world soon rejoiced after hearing the news, however, a few days later it became apparent that her story was nothing more than a hoax.

It has been over three years since Papini’s hoax came to light, and a lot has changed for the California woman in that time. In a recent video posted on YouTube, Papini shares her story for the first time, and it’s a far cry from the sensationalized reports that dominated headlines back in 2016.

In this video, Papini is open and honest about her story, without the over-dramatization of certain details. She tearfully explains that upon returning home after her ordeal, she faced a media frenzy, which left her feeling unable to cope. Papini explains how her family and close friends were particularly affected by this ordeal and suffered tremendous emotional pain.

Papini also discussed how media speculation and sensationalized reports discrediting her story left her feeling embarrassed and ashamed. She received a lot of hate and criticism from individuals who were quick to call her out as a liar.

It is clear that while Papini escaped her ordeal with her life, she has suffered tremendously since then. The physical and psychological scars will always remain, regardless of the truth behind the hoax.

It is now important for Papini to be given the space, support, and healing that she needs and deserves in order to move forward. It is a sad yet important reminder of the real life devastation that a hoax can cause.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button